Chronicles of Chaos2 Chronicles of Chaos2

Don't Like making Chronicles of me

Stick animations are hard for many reasons. For them to be good, you have to do a kick ass animation like Xiao Xiao or Flair. This wasn't that spectacular, the cop cars were sorta distorted and all you had was music in the background. I thought I gave you a justified score.
Good effort though

iPWNd responds:

well yes, they are hard for those reasons, but i dont have a mike for voices, i dont know where to get good sound effects, and i build my animations of music, sure im not as good as xiao xiao, but who is? yes my animation desserved that an i thank you for that score, i plan to be good at stick animation and i hope you get to see chronicles of chaos4

Subliminal Subliminal

you only get a 5 bud

lol nice job, but I had the urge to only give you a 5, better next time!

Neglected Sky Neglected Sky

Great... to bad people are stupid

Great video, lots of effort went into this animation I can tell. Also its for a good cause. As for the idiot saying that the water levels will go down if they melt, maybe he should actually read his science book. Most iceburgs and polar caps have tons of water that isn't going anywhere except staying where it is right on top of itself, waaay up north and south. When those melt, the water no longer is up north. Thus this is bad cause the water level will RISE dramaticly and tons of fresh water will mix with salt water which also isn't good for salt water sea life. Stay in school bud. Great animation by the way

jmtb02 responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it. I knew it all made sense in the end... that last guy totally threw off my judgement.

--jmtb02

Escape the pixels 2.0 Escape the pixels 2.0

Kinda a rip off

This is somewhat a rip off of a very similair game on Ebaumsworld. Except you use arrows and it has a background... besides that not much different

Analog Pussy Analog Pussy

w00t Glowsticks!

This is great, the only game EVER where glowsticks are nunchucks and a girl uses her own breasts as a weapon to kick your ass in with! I didn't play it for much but it was a ton of fun for what I did play of it.